Open Innovation Program
Open innovation is a term coined by Henry Chesbrough, a Harvard Business School researcher. The idea is to promote “Innovation” in a more collaborative way. Collaboration enhances the implementation of innovative ideas and solutions by creating joint ownership, and spreading the risks to a larger group of parties such as customers, suppliers, research institutes, public agencies, startups, and other companies. The dissemination of innovative practices is propelled by collaboration and knowledge sharing across social and professional networks.GET STARTED NOW
STARTUPS / SME’S
Auto Innovation Hub
The open innovation Auto program consists of implementing “pilot” projects, therefore enabling startups to scale up their businesses in the European markets.
The program will allow participants the following opportunities:
▪ Matchmaking of startups with european companies;
▪ Startups have the opportunity to explore new markets and gain market knowledge;
▪ Opportunities for interaction with the local ecosystem, developing networking actions with local government entities, companies and investors;Learn More
▪ Incorporation of innovative solutions in a cost-competitive manner;
▪ Obtain free mentoring from local experts and hands-on training;
▪ Opportunities to test and validate its business model, in order to identify its competitive position in the european markets.
STARTUPS, SMEs AND TOP COMPANIES
We develop the ability to create innovative solutions to your problems (MVP) so that they can be tested quickly and support their implementation with Lean Startup methodology. We provide training for internal corporate teams to develop and change mindsets.
PUBLIC & INSTITUTIONAL SECTOR
We offer innovative solutions for systems that are looking to modernize. Monitoring and evaluating the entire development process, to support the implementation of solutions.
We provide potential new entrepreneurs with opportunities to find support in developing and investing in their business ideas, connecting them with our corporate clients whose needs may meet the ideas that these potential entrepreneurs want to develop.
We provide investors with access to scalable, sustainable business opportunities with lower aggregate risk. Investors have the opportunity to accompany and offer mentoring in their investments, ensuring their profitability in the medium and long term.
By implementing open innovation programs, companies will have have access to the great benefits of these Programs:
▪ Solving strategic or operational “problems”;
▪ Reducing time-to-market for new products;
▪ Increase Value for your brand;
▪ Increase competitive advantage;Contact Us
▪ Implementing Innovation in a very cost-competitive way;
▪ Increase Customer satisfaction and its loyalty;
▪ Create new revenue streams;
▪ Capture talent from startups.